Effective Date: May 21, 2021
Types of Personal Data Collected
We collect the following types of information from or about users of our Services:
Personal Identifiers: While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Identifiers”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First and Last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Internet Protocol Address
Messages you send us
Geolocation Data: General location as enabled by cookies and IP address
Usage Data: We collect details regarding your usage of our Services (“Usage Data”) to present, personalize, improve and maintain our Services. Usage Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Browsing history
- Search history
- Information on your interaction with our website or advertisements
Metrics: We collect anonymized metrics regarding usage of our Services (“Metrics”) to present, improve and maintain our Services, and to gather aggregate information about the Service’s user base.
Sources of Personal Data
We collect Personal Data about you from:
- when you provide such information directly to us
- when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Services
Our subsidiaries and affiliates (together, “Affiliates”), when they provide us with Personal Data about you
Third parties, when they provide us with Personal Data about you (“Third Parties”). Third Parties that share your Personal Data with us include:
- Service providers. For example, we may use analytics service providers to analyze how you interact and engage with the Services, or Third Parties may help us provide you with customer support.
- Social networks connected to the Services. If you provide your social network account credentials to us or otherwise sign in to the Services through a third-party site or service, some content and/or information in those accounts may be transmitted into your Account with us.
- Advertising partners. We receive information about you from some of our service providers who assist us with marketing or promotional services related to how you interact with our websites, applications, products, services, advertisements or communications.
Information Collected Automatically
We collect Geolocation Data, Usage Data and Metrics using the following automatic data collection technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Website.
We use the following types of Cookies:
- Essential Cookies: Essential Cookies are required for providing you with features or services that you have requested. For example, certain Cookies enable you to log into secure areas of our Services. Disabling these Cookies may make certain features and services unavailable.
- Functional Cookies: Functional Cookies are used to record your choices and settings regarding our Services, maintain your preferences over time and recognize you when you return to our Services. These Cookies help us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Retargeting/Advertising Cookies: Retargeting/Advertising Cookies collect data about your online activity and identify your interests so that we can provide advertising that we believe is relevant to you. For more information about this, please see the section below titled “Information about Interest-Based Advertisements.”
You can decide whether or not to accept Cookies through your internet browser’s settings. Most browsers have an option for turning off the Cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new Cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allow you to decide on acceptance of each new Cookie in a variety of ways. You can also delete all Cookies that are already on your device. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit our website and some of the Services and functionalities may not work.
To explore what Cookie settings are available to you, look in the “preferences” or “options” section of your browser’s menu. To find out more information about Cookies, including information about how to manage and delete Cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Information About Interest-Based Advertisements
We serve advertisements, and also allow third-party ad networks, including third-party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms, to serve advertisements through the Services. These advertisements may be targeted to users who fit certain general profile categories or display certain preferences or behaviors (“Interest-Based Ads”). Information for Interest-Based Ads (including Personal Data) may be provided to us by you, or derived from the usage patterns of particular users on the Services and/or services of Third Parties. Such information may be gathered through tracking users’ activities across time and unaffiliated properties, including when you leave the Services. To accomplish this, we or our service providers may deliver Cookies, including a file (known as a “web beacon”) from an ad network to you through the Services. Web beacons allow ad networks to provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for us and for advertisers. Web beacons also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to you when you visit other websites. Web beacons allow ad networks to view, edit or set their own Cookies on your browser, just as if you had requested a web page from their site.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Services. We use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To meet or fulfill the reason you provided the information to us
- To respond to user inquiries and fulfill user requests
- To communicate with you about the Services, including Service announcements, updates or offers
- To provide support and assistance for the Services
- To create and manage your Account or other user profiles
- To personalize website content and communications based on your preferences, including targeted offers and ads served through the Services
- To improve and optimize our Website and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns
- To improve and develop the Services, including testing, research, analysis and product development
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity
- To protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions and maintain the safety, security and integrity of our Services
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order or governmental regulations
- For any other business purpose stated when collecting your Personal Data or as otherwise set forth in applicable data privacy laws, such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”)
How We Share Your Personal Data
We share your Personal Data with third parties to help us use your Personal Data for the purposes described above. We may disclose your Personal Data to the following categories of service providers and other parties:
- Service providers, including:
- Name and address verification providers
- Ad networks
- Security and fraud prevention providers
- Hosting and other technology and communications providers
- Analytics providers
- Market research providers
- Marketing service providers
- Email distribution companies
- Customer relationship management service providers
- Staff augmentation and contract personnel
- Our Affiliates
- Parties who acquire your Personal Data through an acquisition or other change of control
- Personal Data may be transferred to a third party if we undergo a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or other transaction in which that third party assumes control of our business (in whole or in part)
- Other parties at your direction, including:
- Social media services (if you intentionally interact with them through your use of the Services)
- Other parties authorized by you
In addition, we may share Personal Data: (i) in order to comply with a subpoena, court order, or applicable law; and (ii) in order to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of users, us, or the public.
Data Security And Retention
The security of your data is important to us and we seek to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use and disclosure using commercially appropriate physical, technical, organizational and administrative security measures. Although we work to protect the security of your Account and other data that we hold in our records, please be aware that no method of transmitting data over the Internet or storing data is completely secure. We cannot guarantee the complete security of any data you share with us, and except as expressly required by law, we are not responsible for the theft, destruction, loss or inadvertent disclosure of your information or content.
We retain Personal Data about you for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. We may further retain information in an anonymous or aggregated form where that information would not identify you personally.
Personal Data Of Children
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from individuals under 18 years of age. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under 13 years of age (or older, if applicable law provides for different protections), we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 13 years of age may have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
Your Personal Data Rights
Note for International and European Economic Area Residents: If you are located outside of the United States, including the European Union, you should understand that any data provided to us may be transferred to the United States. By using the Services, or by providing us with any information, you consent to the collection, processing, maintenance and transfer of such information in and to the United States in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as, or equivalent to, those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
California Resident Rights Under The CCPA
Right To Access
You have the right to request certain information about our collection and use of your Personal Data over the past 12 months. Upon any such request, we will provide you with the following information:
- The categories of Personal Data that we have collected about you
- The categories of sources from which that Personal Data was collected
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your Personal Data
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your Personal Data
- The specific pieces of Personal Data that we have collected about you
- If we have disclosed your Personal Data to any third parties for a business purpose over the past 12 months, we will identify the categories of Personal Data shared with each category of third party recipient.
We do not sell your personal information; however, we are required to let you know that you have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our disclosures and sales of your personal information. Upon our receipt of your verified request, we will provide you with:
- The categories of personal information we have collected from you.
- The categories of personal information, if any, that we have sold about you and the categories of third parties to whom we sold such information, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
Right To Opt-Out:
We do not sell your Personal Data; however, we are required to let you know that you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information if we ever engage in such activity.
Right To Delete
You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Data that we have collected about you. Under the CCPA, this right is subject to certain exceptions: for example, we may need to retain your Personal Data to provide you with the Services or complete a transaction or other action that you have requested. If your deletion request is subject to one of these exceptions, we may deny your deletion request.
Exercising Your Rights
To exercise the rights described above, you must send us a request that (1) provides sufficient information to allow us to verify that you are the person about whom we have collected Personal Data and (2) describes your request in sufficient detail to allow us to understand, evaluate and respond to it. Each request that meets both of these criteria will be considered a “Valid Request.” We may not respond to requests that do not meet these criteria. We will only use Personal Data provided in a Valid Request to verify your identity and complete your request. You do not need an Account to submit a Valid Request.
We will work to respond to your Valid Request within 45 days of receipt. We will not charge you a fee for making a Valid Request unless your Valid Request(s) is excessive, repetitive or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that your Valid Request warrants a fee, we will notify you of the fee and explain that decision before completing your request.
You may also authorize an agent (an “Authorized Agent”) to exercise your rights on your behalf. To do this, you must provide your Authorized Agent with written permission to exercise your rights on your behalf, and we may request a copy of this written permission from your Authorized Agent when they make a request to exercise your rights on your behalf.
We Will Note Discriminate Against You For Exercising Your Rights Under The CCPA
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. We will not deny you our goods or services, charge you different prices or rates, or provide you a lower quality of goods and services if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
Other State Law Privacy Rights
California Resident Rights
Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. Our Services do not support Do Not Track requests at this time. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you can visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
Nevada Resident Rights
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
Collection Yachts, LLC
408 South Andrew Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Or contact us using our Contact Page