Hinckley Collection / Red
2013 Hinckley Talaria 34 For Sale
“Red” is an exceptional and a rare 34’ Picnic Boat equipped with air conditioning and generator. She is highly detailed and lacks for nothing! Extremely well maintained and well-priced with her many amenities currently lying in Jupiter, FL. With around 250 hours she’s been barely used! She is well appointed with all the desirable features, which includes generator and air conditioning, craftsmen finely finished with several builder’s enhancements. Equipped with Sirens monitoring system keeps you informed on position and status of a variety of systems. She has been serviced by Hinckley authorized service facilities with uncompromising attention. Call now to arrange your opportunity to view.
1 FT 10 IN
2013 Hinckley Talaria 34YEAR: 2013
VESSEL NAME: Red
LOCATION: Jupiter, FL
BUILDER: Hinckley Yachts
DESIGNER: Michael Peters
PRICE: Please Inquire
MEASUREMENTSLOA: 34 ft 0 in
BEAM: 11 ft 0 in
MAXIMUM DRAFT: 1 ft 10 in
DISPLACEMENT: 14,400 lbs
DOUBLE BERTHS: 1
ENGINESTwin Yanmar 6BY2
Diesel / Jet Drive
Power: 520 HP Total (260 HP x 2)
TANKSFuel: 160 Gallons
Fresh Water: 35 Gallons
Holding: 28 Gallons
2013 Hinckley Talaria 34
Hull & Deck
“Red” has Claret Awlgrip topsides, a double Cream boot top and Black bottom paint. Deck & House are finished in light Cream gelcoat. The modern hull design is constructed utilizing SCRIMP construction and incorporates Kevlar/carbon E-glass composite over Corecell foam, providing exceptional performance underway, especially in adverse sea conditions. Stainless steel handrail provides security when tending lines on foredeck. A total of 4 hatches provide ample ventilation and light, each has its own OceanAir sky screen.
Using the standard Yanmar 6By2-260hp common rail engines with Hamilton 242 Jet drives, she performs extremely well yet with economy. A wonderful boat for winters in the Low Country; the Keys or the Bahamas with her shoal draft of only 22”. The proportional bow-thruster in harmony with the Hamilton jets makes her incredibly maneuverable. She has been maintained by the builder and is available with some extended warranties through the Hinckley CPO program.
- Hinckley custom oversized frameless Stainless Steel pilothouse windows
- Upgraded “full Teak Package” with varnished teak on dash, pilothouse instrument pod, side panels, pilothouse sides, and window frames.
- Seating is upholstered in Luxor Leather -Parchment with Imperial piping.
- Hinckley custom manually adjustable seats port and starboard in Luxor Leather -Parchment with Imperial piping.
- 16,000 btu air-conditioning through Accupoint vents
- Two powered oversized stainless steel overhead hatches..
- Custom V-groove overhead panels.
- Overhead rod racks.
Seating is upholstered in Luxor Leather -Parchment with Imperial piping.
- Varnished teak coaming
- Pedestal mounted Teak folding leaf table
- Hinckley custom built teak step box with storage to aid boarding
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Hinckley “Jet Stick®” which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick.
- Raymarine p70r Autopilot interfaced to Raymarine E127 GPS/Chartplotter.
- Fusion MS-IP700stereo with remote and 2 pairs of speakers.
- “Arctic Ice” Corian countertop
- 110v Microwave
- Stainless steel front loading refrigerator
- Stove and sink are set into countertop with Corian covers, providing additional counter space
2013 Hinckley Talaria 34 / Red
Specs & Details
Hull & Deck
- Claret redAwlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and deck.
- Double bootstripe that matches the color of the deck
- Black bottom paint
Hinckley DualGuard Plus® Composite Construction- Aramid fiber/E-glass outer skin. Corecell M Foam for core. Carbon fiber/e-glass internal structure. Laminated with vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
Deck: E-glass outer and inner skin with Corecell M Foam for core. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch.
- Polished stainless steel anchor roller with 12 volt windlass. Windlass controls at helm and hand held wireless remote.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Stainless Steel handrails on cabin house, pilothouse top and across aft end of pilothouse
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow and stern fixed 316L stainless steel mooring cleats and “Pull-Up” mid-rail cleats
- Fender padeyes with chafe strips on toe rail
- Two stainless steel rod holders mounted on the port and starboard side decks
- Pilothouse top with Hinckley designed fiberglass mast with radome and GPS antenna painted to match deck color.
- Three fixed ports on cabin house sides and one opening port in the head.
- One oversized low-profile stainless steel hatch in cabin house with roller blind/screen
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Swim Platform: Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform painted to match hull color with teak inserts, stainless steel supports and half round.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Stainless steel Swim handle on transom, painted to match the hull
- Transom mounted stainless steel tow hook
The cockpit features wonderful seating with both forward and aft facing seats. There is a transom door to provide easy access to the swim platform.
- Teak cockpit and pilothouse sole
- Cushions covered in Luxor Leather Parchment with Luxor Imperial piping
- Varnished teak coaming cap and coaming vertical
- Hinckley custom built teak step box to aid boarding on port or stb side
- Starboard transom door from swim platform.
- Varnished teak table with removable pedestal in cockpit sole
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold mixing valve at transom door.
- Ample storage in seat lockers.
- Stamoid cockpit cover
- Hinckley “full teak package” with gloss varnished teak on dash, pilothouse instrument pod, side panels, pilothouse sides, and window frames
- Teak pilothouse sole
- Four (4) Hinckley custom oversized frameless Stainless Steel pilothouse windows- two fixed front windows and two manual sliding side windows.
- Pilothouse front windows have heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers
- Two (2) powered oversized stainless steel hatches on pilothouse top with roller blind/screens.
- Two Hinckley seats port and starboard. Covered with Luxor Leather Parchment with Imperial piping.
- Cushioned settees port and starboard covered in Luxor Leather Parchment with Imperial piping.
- Air conditioning return air vents and Accupoint vents in pilothouse
- Two sets of rod racks under pilothouse overhead
- Insulated white overhead.
- Lighting is three (3) overhead low-voltage halogen lights on dimmers.
- Storage under pilothouse settees, port and starboard.
- (4) Cup holders in the pilothouse and helm area.
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- Ivory Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows.
- Interior window covers for pilothouse side and front windows made of Stamoid.
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley “JetStick II®” The JetStick integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick. Jetstick II adds “heading hold” to the system as well as improved user controls.
- Engine gauges, tachometer with digital engine data display, oil pressure, cooling water temperature and fuel level.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm
The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience.
Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the galley to port, private head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward.
- Artic Ice Corian countertop
- Single under mounted polished stainless steel bowl with Corian cover.
- Stainless steel front loading refrigerator.
- 110 VAC microwave
- 110-volt outlet
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry paneled door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Artic Ice Corian countertop with under mounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 28-gallon polyethylene integrated holding tank with deck fitting
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and below counter.
- Opening port
- V-berth upholstered in Sunbrella Canvas White with Canvas Jockey Red piping.
- A comfortable double berth is formed with an insert.
- Storage lockers under V-berth has easy-access cherry drop-front door to port and starboard.
- Large storage compartments located mid and forward areas of the berth.
- Overhead opening hatch with roller blind/screen
Electronics & Navigation
HELM Electronics/Navigation Equipment
- Upgraded Raymarine E127 Radar/Chart plotter/fishfinder 12.5” multifunction color chart plotter/radar with 4kw digital Raydome painted to match deck. Differentiual GPS antenna.
- Standard Horizon VHF radio with RAM mic
- Raymarine p70 Autopilot interfaced to GPS/Chartplotter.
- ACR remote spotlight on stainless steel mount on mast
- Aft facing camera mounted on mast
- Upgraded stereo system:
- Fusion MS-IP700 AM/FM Radio Receiver with built-in Ipod dock in standard interior location with Fusion MS-NRX200 hard wired remote at helm. Includes standard USB port at helm as well. Wireless IR remote comes with Fusion system.
- Two Alpine SPR-60 6-1/2″ Coaxial 2-Way Speakers for the interior, powered off of the stereo head unit. (Zone 1)
- PDX-5M Marine 4 Channel Power + Mono Power Amplifier to power all exterior speakers. (Zone 2&3)
- Four Alpine SPR-M700 7″ Coaxial 2-Way Marine Speakers for the exterior (2 in pilothouse / 2 in cockpit). (Zones 2&3)
- Alpine SWR-100 Subwoofer in the cockpit with dedicated volume control located at the helm.(Zone 3)
- All exterior speaker grills are painted to match the deck color. (2) Pairsof speakers – In V-berth on forward bulkhead and in the pilothouse.
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
- Start – Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 880 CCA capability each.
- House – Two(2) 12-volt AGM GPL-4DA – 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- Two 150 amp 12 Volt D.C. alternators, one for house batteries and one for starting batteries.
- 12-volt distribution panel using thermal-magnetic breakers with volt and amp meters.
- Victron 300 W Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Battery Charger
- 2X 30-amp – 110v shore power cord.
- 5 kw Onan marine diesel generator with remote digital display start/stop panel and sound shield.
Engine & Mechanical
- Twin Yanmar 6BY2 260-hp common rail diesel engines
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure.
- Analog Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Hinckley custom “JetStick II® control system with heading lock is integrated with the proportional electric bow thruster.
- Proportional electric 7” bow thruster
- Twin ZF transmissions
- Hamilton 242 Jet Drives
- Power assist hydraulic steering system
- Air Conditioning – Air Conditioning for interior and pilothouse. Total of 24,000 BTU. 8,000 BTU unit for interior, two 8,000 BTU units for pilothouse, with reverse cycle for heat.
- Accu-point heater – with outlets in pilothouse, main cabin and head. Provides heat when the engine is running.
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm
- Whale emergency bilge pump – mounted in engine room and accessible through the day hatch.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- 28-gallon polyethylene holding tank
- 3-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated.
- 35-gallon polyethylene water tank.
- One 160 gallon polyethylene fuel tank.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined insulation in engine room and on bridge deck hatch.
- Engine room forced-air exhaust fan.
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down.
Sirens Marine boat monitoring system:
- Includes position, temperature, house battery status, shore power status and high water alarm.
Ground Tackle System:
- Maxwell electric windlass pkg: Polished stainless steel Delta anchor + 25’ stainless steel chain & 150’ anchor. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or remote at anchor locker.
- Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket.
- Boat hook – mounted under side deck.
- Dock lines
- Fenders with fleece covers
- Cockpit shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve.
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguishers
- 12-volt air horn with switch on dash.