Hylas Collection / La Bella Leslie
2007 Hinckley Talaria 29R For Sale
The Hinckley Talaria Runabout 29 LA BELLA LESLIE is perfectly suited for dayboating in comfort and style. Her upgraded Volvo 435 engine makes her ride fast, smooth, and comfortable whereas her easy JetStick® steering makes docking and tight quarter maneuvering a breeze. LA BELLA LESLIE just completed all of her annual maintenance at Hinckley Yacht Services and her varnish was just done as well. New Sunbrella mooring cover 2018.
29 FT 2 IN
9 FT 1 IN
1 FT 6 IN
2007 Hinckley Talaria 29RVESSEL NAME: La Bella Leslie
LOCATION: Lighthouse Point, FL
BUILDER: Hinckley Yachts
DESIGNER: Bruce King
PRICE: Please Inquire
MEASUREMENTSLOA: 29 ft 2 in
BEAM: 9 ft 1 in
MAXIMUM DRAFT: 1 ft 6 in
DISPLACEMENT: 7,500 lbs
DOUBLE BERTHS: 1
ENGINESSingle Volvo D6
Diesel / Jet Drive
TANKSFuel: 100 Gallons
Fresh Water: 20 Gallons
Holding: 10 Gallons
2007 Hinckley Talaria 29R
La Bella Leslie Highlights
Hull & Deck
This Hinckley has Husky Blue Awlgrip topsides with a Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid. The hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core, carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinyl ester resin.
Forward on the Talaria 29 Runabout is the Helm Area with matching Ivory helm and passenger seating. Aft of the helm area is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge to port that seats four with an expandable teak table. The teak covered engine box is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. A cushioned aft facing settee is molded in the stern end of the engine box. Aft, a full-width forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom.
Features & Amenities
The engine box features a varnished teak top and has an electric-lift providing easy access to the engine area. Along side the engine box is also a built-in sink and insulated cooler. The Talaria 29R has a pressure water system for the head, sink and cockpit shower. Storage is provided in the stern seat locker, settee lockers, and flush cockpit sole locker with hatch.
La Bella Leslie / 2007 Hinckley Talaria 29R
Specs & Details
Hull & Deck
- Husky Blue Awlgrip topsides.
- Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid.
- Double boot stripe painted Light Cream Alwgrip
- Black Bottom Paint
- Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core, carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin.
- Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks.
Swim Platform: Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel mounting brackets and half round rubrail. Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform.
- Self-draining forward anchor locker with flush hatch and electric windlass.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Custom 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks.
- Stainless steel pop-up mooring cleats.
The Cockpit is finished with:
- Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass with varnished teak dash, pods and coamings.
- Port and starboard forward windshield wipers with washers.
- Storage is provided in Stern seat locker, Settee lockers, Flush cockpit sole locker with hatch.
- Customized Khaki top with zip-out forward window, side and aft eisenglass pieces.
- Stamoid covers for windshield
- JL Audio cockpit speakers on port/starboard sides
This Runabout has a forward cuddy cabin with sliding molded door accessed from companionway between the helm and navigator dash area. Next, aft of the helm area is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area to port that seats four with an expandable teak table. The teak covered engine box top with built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. A cushioned aft facing settee is molded in the stern end of the engine box. Aft, a full-width forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom.
- New Blue Sunbrella mooring cover 2018
- Pressure water system for head, sink and cockpit shower.
- Cockpit lighting controlled by switch at helm station.
Mid & Aft Cockpit
The varnished teak top covered engine box has an electric-lift access to the engine area.
- Top-opening access to a sink and faucet with pressurized freshwater.
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler.
- Aft-facing cushioned seating for two on the aft end of engine box.
- Two stainless steel rod holders mounted on port and starboard side decks.
- Rupp rod racks on port and starboard under gunwale. Two per side for a total of four.
- Full-width, forward-facing aft settee cushioned seating at transom upholstered in blue check Sunbrella pattern.
- Storage locker under transom seat/access to jet drive.
- Freshwater shower is located under coaming starboard.
Forward is the Helm Area with matching Ivory Ultraleather helm and passenger seating.
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between chairs offers additional storage as well as access to systems below deck
- (2) Cup holders outboard to port
- (2) JL Audio marine stereo speakers port and starboard, outboard below each shelf
Helm Station features:
- Varnished teak instrument pod and dash.
- Custom starboard shelf instrument layout with JetStick mode panel, autopilot control, and cup holder.
- 15” Dino stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim.
- Hinckley JetStick® steering control
- Engine gauges and controls.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet.
- Trim Tab gauges
- Custom teak helm platform for greater visibility when running the vessel from a standing position and better comfort when seated.
- Automatic fuel tank transfer button.
- Custom binocular box just aft of helm
- Custom helm step
Lounge Area – is just aft from the helm area with an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee with a varnished teak shelf cap.
- Settee cushions are upholstered in blue check Sunbrella.
- Two storage lockers under bottom cushions.
- Table – Custom expandable teak table for entertaining.
Through the forward sliding companionway door is a small cuddy cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead.
- Opening overhead hatch for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow.
- V-berth cushions upholstered in blue check Sunbrella.
- V-berth has an insert over marine head, to convert berth into double berth.
- V-berth sides are sheathed in varnished cherry wood.
- Varnished cherry trim.
- Vacu-flush 12-Volt toilet between plumbed to a 10-gallon holding tank with deck pump-out
- (2) Frigast 12-Volt stainless steel lights – port and starboard.
- Electrical breaker panel.
Electronics & Navigation
- New (2013) Raymarine A70 D chartplotter/depth finder
- New (2013) VHF Radio Standard Horizon CMP 30.
- Ritchie compass.
- ST 6002 Autopilot with Raymarine interfaced to GPS.
- New Glomax (2013) Antenna
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system includes zinc saver.
12-Volt DC Electrical System:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs:
- (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery
- (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable
- 80-Amp battery alternator
- 20-Amp battery charger – multi-stage 110-volt 15-amp
- 12-Volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
- 12-Volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm
110-Volt AC Shore Power Electrical System:
- Shower power inlet 15-amp
Engine & Mechanical
Volvo D6-435 HP fully electronically controlled common rail diesel
- Twin Disc ZF IRM 220 transmission
- 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster
- Hinckley “JetStick®” Gen3 steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature
- Alarms: Low engine oil pressure, hydraulic pressure, high water temperature
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit seat locker.
Engine sound insulation:
- Composite foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake
- Custom muffler
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket
- (6) Life jackets
- Hand-held flare kit
- Running lights
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- (4) Dock lines
- (3) Fenders
- Muir electric windlass with folding stainless steel roller and remote control.
- Delta anchor with 15’ stainless steel chain and 150’ rode