Hinckley Collection / Hat Trick
2013 Hinckley Talaria 29C For Sale
“Hat Trick” is being sold by an experienced yachtsman & fastidious owner. She is highly detailed and lacks for nothing! Extremely well maintained, this T29 is well-priced currently lying in Stuart, FL. With only around 300 hours she’s been thoroughly enjoyed but barely shows it! She has been serviced by Hinckley authorized service facilities with uncompromising attention. Call now to arrange your opportunity to view.
29 ft 2 in
9 ft 1 in
1 ft 9 in
2013 Hinckley Talaria 29CYEAR: 2013
VESSEL NAME: Hat Trick
LOCATION: Stuart, FL
BUILDER: Hinckley Yachts
DESIGNER: Bruce King
PRICE: Please Inquire
MEASUREMENTSLOA: 29 ft 2 in
BEAM: 9 ft 1 in
MAXIMUM DRAFT: 1 ft 9 in
DISPLACEMENT: 8,000 lbs
Diesel / Jet Drive
Power: 435 HP Total
TANKSFuel: 100 Gallons
Fresh Water: 20 Gallons
Holding: 10 Gallons
2013 Hinckley Talaria 29C
Hat Trick Highlights
Hull & Deck
“Hat Trick” has Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides, a double Cream boot top and Green bottom paint. Decks are finished in light Cream gelcoat. The hull design is constructed utilizing SCRIMP construction and incorporates Kevlar/carbon E-glass composite overCorecell foam, providing exceptional performance underway, especially in adverse sea conditions. Equipped with heavy duty Stainless steel towing eye, she could be towed as a tender for larger motor yacht.
Forward Seating & Sun Lounge
Forward on the Hinckley T29C you will find a wrap-around, cushioned bench with seating for five. The comfortable seating area features a varnished custom inlay teak electric hi/lo pedestal table with cushion, converting the entire seating area into a sun lounge.
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Hinckley “Jet Stick®” which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick.
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot with S2G core pack interfaced to Raymarine E140 GPS/Chartplotter.
- Alpine CDA98886 stereo with remote and 2 pairs of speakers.
- Fiibreglaass Tee top on
- Varnished teak coaming cap.
- Pedestal mounted Teak table forward with beautiful inlaid compass rose.
- Hinckley custom built teak step box with storage to aid boarding
Using the optioned Volvo Penta D6 435hp common rail engine with Hamilton 292 Jet drive, she has blistering performance. A wonderful boat for either cocktails, cruising or fishing with family and friends. Well suited to the Keys or the Bahamas with her shoal draft of only 21”. The 5” bow-thruster in harmony with the Hamilton jet makes her incredibly maneuverable. She has been maintained by the builder and is available with some extended warranties through the Hinckley CPO program.
2013 Hinckley Talaria 29C / Hat Trick
Specs & Details
- Fiberglass T-top
- Forward Dodger – Sand stamoid dodger folds down and has Eisenglass windows – one forward-opening. A removable drop curtain on the aft end has Eisenglass windows and center zipper.
- Custom teak cockpit sole
- Alpine CDA9886M CD/AM/FM Stereo receiver – remote control mounted at helm and four total MB Quartz marine speakers
- Vacuflush® marine head, with 10-Gallon holding tank
- Cockpit freshwater shower
- Fiberglass molded sink, with pressurized water, and an insulated cooler built-in to the engine box top
- Custom T-top mounted spotlight with point pad remote mounted on helm and a halogen deck light
- Custom underwater transom lights with point pad.
- Custom transom water-ski towing hook
Hull & Deck
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid
- Double Cream boot stripe
- Green bottom paint
- Vertical handrail mounted on transom; painted to match the hull.
Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and closed cell foam core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Molded in self-draining foredeck locker with hinged hatch – holds electric windlass package with custom folding anchor roller.
- Fiberglass T-top – with aluminum frame painted to match deck, and remote antennas + radome, horn, spotlight, halogen decklight with console switch, and an anchor light mounted on top.
Swim Platform – Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak inserts, stainless steel brackets and half-round rub rail.
- Custom transom vertical handrail offers additional assistance
- Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder, stores under swim platform.
- Custom teak cockpit sole
- Cockpit coamings with varnished teak caps
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- (6) Stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Two fender padeyes – port and stbd side deck with and toe rail stainless steel half-round on toe rail
- Stern flush socket for staff
- Flush socket for bow burgee
Forward & Aft Cockpit Area
- Wrap-around, forward, cushioned seating for five (5).
- Three storage lockers are located underneath the seating
- Table: Varnished custom inlay teak electric hi/lo pedestal table with cushion converts forward seating area into a sun lounge.
- Custom hinged fill cushion for table in forward seating area
- Beautiful custom compass rose inlay in the cockpit table
AFT COCKPIT AREA:
- Aft settee faces forward with cushioned seating for three and two storage lockers under.
- Freshwater shower – aft in starboard corner of the cockpit.
- Direct drainage scuppers with stainless steel scupper grates.
- 12-Volt Halogen deck light mounted on aft end of T-Top – with switch at console
- (2) Fishing rod holders mounted on port and starboard side decks
- Rupp rod racks port and starboard under gunwales hold two rods each
- Additional drink holders at the stern seat
- Dodger – with forward opening window offers shade to the forward lounge area and protection from the elements with an aft drop curtain as well
- Stamoid weather covers for console and engine box
- Sand Stamoid Cockpit cover – attaches to the aft end of the dodger
CENTER STEERING CONSOLE:
- Console has a molded 3-sided plexi-glass venturi-style windshield.
- Forward end of the console has cushioned seating for two, with bottom and back cushions
- Insulated cooler/locker is located under the console forward seating.
Helm Station features:
- Varnished teak dash
- 14” Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim.
- Hinckley JetStick® – integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control
- Engine gauges and Volvo throttle control
- Trim tab controls and gauges
- Stereo remote control
- Jet steering angle indicator and voltmeter
- Ritchie compass
- Windlass control
- 12-volt cigarette-style outlet with weatherproof cover
- Point pad for spotlight
- Point pad for Lumishore THX-72CCP underwater lights
Double helm-seat has a varnished teak-slatted back with an extra thick roll cushion for the helm seat.
- Seat flips up to form leaning post
- Stainless steel footrest
Accessed by a lockable door on the side of the steering console.
- Vacu-flush® head
- Opening port provides ventilation to the head area
- Main breaker panel
- Overhead 12-volt dome light
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- Raytheon ST6001 Autopilot with S2G core pack interfaced to GPS
- Raymarine E140 14” color Radar/GPS/Chartplotter, with Raystar 125 WAAS antenna – GPS and 4-kw 18” digital radome painted to match rooftop
- Raymarine p70 Autopilot interfaced to the GPS
- Raymarine CP450C Clear Pulse Chirp fish-finder/sounder
- Icom M402 DSC VHF radio
- Raymarine AIS650 Class B send/receive transceiver with separate digital whip antenna
Low resistance, heavy copper wired and zinc anode electrical ground bonding system:
12-Volt DC electrical system includes:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs.
- Starting: (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 – 750 MCCA battery.
- House: (1) 12-volt 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery.
- Heavy-duty battery switches for engine and house.
- 80-amp engine alternator.
- 20-amp multi-stage battery charger.
- 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm
Volvo D-6 electronic common rail 435-HP diesel
- Hamilton 292 Jet Drive
- Twin Disc ZF IRM220PL transmission
- 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster
- Two stainless steel trim tabs
- Hinckley JetStick® Gen3 steering control system – is integrated with bow thruster
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel/water separator filter
- Tachometer with engine hours, oil pressure, water temperature and fuel gauges.
- Bell alarm for low oil pressure, and high water temperature gauges.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches.
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker.
- Pressure freshwater water system.
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks
Just aft of the steering console is the insulated engine box:
- Double helm seat mounted forward.
- Aft-facing seating for two on aft end of engine box with cushions.
- Sink with pressurized freshwater – accessed through varnished teak top.
- Insulated cooler – accessed through varnished teak top.
- Electric-lift for engine box – with switch on console.
- Lead-lined foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover.
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake.
- Halon fire suppression system in engine compartment, with automatic engine shut-down
- (2) 50-gallon heavy gauge polyethylene fuel tanks.
- (1) 20-gallon water tank.
- (1) 10-gallon holding tank
- Muir electric windlass in foredeck anchor locker that also houses the Hinckley designed polished stainless steel folding anchor roller. Windlass controls at helm and wired remote in anchor locker.
- Polished stainless steel Delta anchor with 15’ stainless steel chain, and 150’ anchor rode
- SS towing eye suitable for towing behind a mega-yacht
- Hand-held flare kit
- Running lights
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- Dock lines