Hinckley Collection / Lucky Dog
2013 Hinckley Picnic Boat 37 MKIII For Sale
LUCKY DOG is a well maintained late model Hinckley Picnic Boat MKIII that features the newer queen berth layout, larger Yanmar engines, air conditioning with generator as well as the latest JetStick® technology. Her classic lines are enhanced by her Flag Blue hull and gloss varnished teak and dark blue striped cushions.
36 FT 11 IN
11 FT 3 IN
2 FT 1 IN
2013 Hinckley Picnic Boat 37 MKIIIYEAR: 2013
VESSEL NAME: Lucky Dog
LOCATION: Hilton Head, SC
BUILDER: Hinckley Yachts
DESIGNER: Hinckley Design Group
PRICE: Please Inquire
MEASUREMENTSLOA: 36 ft 11 in
BEAM: 11 ft 3 in
MAXIMUM DRAFT: 2 ft 1 in
DISPLACEMENT: 16,100 lbs
DOUBLE BERTHS: 1
ENGINESTwin Yanmar 8LV
Diesel / Jet Drive
Power: 740HP Total (370HP x 2)
TANKSFuel: 220 Gallons
Fresh Water: 40 Gallons
Holding: 28 Gallons
2013 Hinckley Picnic Boat 37 MKIII
Specs & Details
Hull & Deck
- Awlgrip Flag Blue topsides
- Cream W520 gelcoat cabin house and deck, with matching nonskid pattern.
- Single Cream bootstripe to match deck
- Micron Extra Red bottom color
The Hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction-Kevlar® / E-glass outer skin with Corecell M Foam for the core. Carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®). The Deck is E-glass with Corecell M Foam core and laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®)
- Extensive gasketing for bridge deck and opening hatches to engine room and bilges.
- Marelon® ball valve seacocks with thru hulls below water line and Marelon® thru-hulls above waterline.
- Stainless Steel half-round on solid fiberglass molded rubrail.
Hinckley designed fiberglass swim platform with teak treads and SS half round.
- Stainless steel telescoping, 3-step ladder-stores under swim platform.
- SS swim handle on transom painted to match hull.
- Anchor locker molded into the foredeck with hinged hatch.
- Tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around the cabin top.
- Hinckley designed fiberglass mast on pilothouse top.
- Five varnished teak handrails on house top, port and starboard on pilothouse top, port and starboard on forward cabin and one across aft end of pilothouse.
- (3) Fixed ports on cabin sides and one opening port in head with removable screen.
- One low profile polished SS hatch with retractable blind.
- Type 316L SS Hinckley bow chocks
- (2) 10” bow cleats, two 10” stern cleats, four 8” pull-up spring cleats amidships, all of Type 316L SS.
- Three-fender pad eyes each side
- CUSTOM stainless steel Hinckley Bo-Peep handrail for boarding assistance. Fits port and starboard side. Stores under side deck.
- Varnished teak bow burgee pole with flush socket
- Stern-mounted 4’ varnished teak ensign staff with flush socket
The Cockpit features cushioned seating at the transom and aft facing seats at the forward end of the cockpit to create a comfortable seating area aft. Includes OPTIONAL stern seat filler at transom door to create full width seating across transom.
More cockpit features:
- OPTIONAL Teak interior and teak cockpit coaming.
- Cockpit seating cushions in Sunbrella Cruiser Nautical navy with gold stripe fabric.
- Starboard transom door to swim platform with OPTIONAL stern seat removable filler to create full width seating across transom
- Extra drink holders at stern seating in cockpit, 1 starboard and 1 port.
- Hinckley designed flip-down boarding step in coaming on port and starboard sides.
- Cockpit shower with hot/cold mixing valve at transom door.
- Direct overboard drainage and SS grate covers.
- Removable storage bins beneath transom seat.
- Stamoid cockpit cover attaches to pilothouse top and covers to transom fastened with snaps. Zippered access from transom door.
- White courtesy lights, two per side, in the cockpit footwells on a dimmer switch, two interior step lights, and one cockpit step light.
- OPTIONAL air conditioning in pilothouse, (two 12k BTU units). Reverse cycle heat/cool for comfort in all conditions.
- Varnished teak on interior pilothouse sides, instrument pod, dash, coamings and coaming caps.
- OPTIONAL teak sole
- Powered sliding side opening windows in concealed SS frames with controls port and starboard and lockout safety switch.
- Fixed frameless forward windows with tempered glass.
- (2) Heavy-duty electric, self-parking wipers on pilothouse windows, with intermittent wiper control and fresh water windshield washer.
- Interior Stamoid window sun covers for pilothouse windows
- (2) Oversized low profile polished SS powered hatches in overhead with retractable screen.
- (5) LED overhead lights on a dimmer switch.
- One varnished teak handrail on centerline of pilothouse overhead.
- Varnished teak companionway door with hatch and lock.
- (2) Stidd 500N admiral Slimline helm manually adjustable, swivel seats with footrests and powder coated pedestals. Seats are finished in Ultraleather-Ivory
- Port and Starboard fiberglass settees in Pilothouse, aft facing fiberglass seats and forward facing fiberglass transom seat, all upholstered in Sunbrella Cruiser Nautical blue with gold stripe fabric.
- Storage under pilothouse settees and aft facing cockpit seats. Port and starboard lockers at aft end of pilothouse.
- OPTIONAL refrigerator installed in starboard cockpit locker.
- Removable varnished teak pilothouse table with fixed height polished SS pedestal
- Three piece Stamoid/Eisenglass material that encloses the pilothouse area at the aft end
- Stamoid cover for pilothouse table
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- SS steering wheel with a varnished teak trim.
- JetStick II®
- Helm and passenger seats in Ultraleather “Ivory” fabric.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm and at helm storage locker.
The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood. Solid wood dovetail box drawers with solid cherry faces, Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast SS bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience. Full reverse cycle heat/air conditioning below for comfort in all conditions.
Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the galley to port, private head to starboard and the island queen berth accommodations forward.
The stove is set in the countertop and has a removable Corian cover that adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. The sink has a Corian cover. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is mounted aft and is accessed by a counter lift-up top. A “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves and built in cabin seat separates the galley from the forward V-berth area and houses the stereo system.
- Corian “Rice Paper” countertop
- Single under mounted polished SS sink with Corian® cover.
- Single lever faucet
- One burner electric recessed cook top in galley counter with removable Corian® cover.
- 110V Microwave
- 110V Outlet
- Companionway step storage and lockers
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle
- 12-volt DC VacuFlush® marine head with a 28-gallon polyethylene integrated holding tank with flush mount vent on hull side and pump out fitting on deck.
- Solid cherry paneled door
- Gloss varnished cherry countertop with an under mounted porcelain sink.
- Pull out faucet / shower fixture.
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage above and below counter.
- Opening portlight with screen
- Bulkhead mounted Frigast lights
- Stainless steel towel bar
ISLAND QUEEN BERTH:
- A very comfortable queen berth upholstered in Sunbrella Surge Cobalt.
- Built in seat on port side just aft of Queen Berth, upholstered in Sunbrella Surge Cobalt.
- Two drawers under Queen Berth.
- Port and starboard sheer lockers under side deck outboard of Queen Berth.
- Additional storage under Queen Berth
- (2) Alpine speakers on the forward cabin bulkhead
- Forward cabin hatch with integrated retractable blind/screen.
- Acoustic foam headliner with cherry trim in cabin
- Sunbrella cabin sole cover
Electronics & Navigation
Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment:
- UPGRADED Raymarine e165 color Chartplotter/Radar with 4kw Raydome painted to match deck.
- Raymarine ST70 autopilot interfaced to GPS
- Standard Horizon Explorer Gx1600BVHF radio with RAM mic.
- Compass – integral mounted at dash
- ACR spotlight mounted on mast with remote control pad mounted in helm station. Spotlight painted to match deck.
- Alpine FM/CD/Satellite receiver ready Stereo with iPod connection at helm storage
- (2) Alpine SPR-17C Black speakers on the forward cabin bulkhead
- (2) Alpine SPS-M600 speakers in the pilothouse
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
- House-(2) 12-Volt AGM Group 4D batteries
- Start-(2) 12-Volt AFM Group 31 batteries with 950 capacity each.
- Heavy-duty battery switches with paralleling capability for emergency starting. Remote switches located in head equipment locker.
- (2) 185 amp 12-Volt D.C Alternators, one for house batteries and one for each starting battery.
110-Volt 30-Amp AC system:
- Glendinning retractable 50A-110/220 shore power cord with wireless remote.
- Victron Multiplus 12V/3000/120 pure sine wave inverter/charger with 100 amp 12 volt multi-stage battery charging capability.
Generator: Onan 9kw generator with sound shield.
12-Volt/110V distribution panel – using thermal-magnetic breakers with volt and amp meters.
Engine & Mechanical
- Twin Yanmar 8LV 370hp V8 diesel engines with Common Rail technology.
- Twin Hamilton 274 Jet drives
- Twin ZF 220 transmissions
- JetStick II® – Hinckley’s patented integrated steering and control system. Joystick control of steering, forward and aft motion and bow thruster with heading hold and “H-Lock” virtual anchor.
- Electro-Hydraulic lift pilothouse deck for full engine access.
- Raymarine ST70 autopilot interfaced to GPS.
- Proportional hydraulic 7” bow thruster
- Dual cylinder SS trim tabs with indicating controls at helm.
- Racor fuel filter/water separator with vacuum gauges and water sensing alarms.
- Yanmar VCS LCD multi-function display. Separate analog tachometer, oil pressure, fuel tank gauge, and engine coolant temperature for each engine.
- Alarm for low oil pressure and high engine coolant temperature.
- Forced-air engine room blower, 12-volt DC.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (3) Electric 1500 gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with safety float switches and high water alarm.
- Whale emergency bilge pump – mounted in cockpit locker
- 12-bolt DC automatic shower sump pump
- 6-gallon SS hot water tank. Heated either via shore power or engine.
- 40-gallon polyethylene water tank with flush munt vent on hull side and remote gauge.
- (2) 110-gallon polyethylene fuel tanks with flush mount vents and fuel air separators.
- Automatic fire extinguisher system for engine compartment, with automatic engine shutdown.
- Engine room insulation is of Mylar faced acoustical foam of varying densities depending on location.
- Engine air intake is custom fiberglass, baffled, insulated and drained.
- Custom water cooled exhaust silencers
- One 10K BTU air conditioner for main cabin and head
- Two 12K BTU air conditioner for pilothouse
Ground Tackle System:
- Polished SS Delta anchor with 25’ SS chain, and 150’ anchor rode.
- Hinckley designed polished SS folding anchor roller with 12 volt windlass. Windlass controls at helm and hand held wireless remote.
- (5) 35ft ½” docking lines
- (6) adult Type 1 PFD
- (2) 2-1/2lb dry chemical fire extinguishers
- 12-volt Kahlenberg air horn with switch on dash.
- 6” brass bell
- Approved running and masthead lights