2006 Hinckley T29C Center Console For Sale
The T29C is a center-console yacht that distills Hinckley engineering to its essence: an elegant Bruce King design of shallow draft and Dual-Guard construction, powered by a 440 HP Yanmar diesel engine and Hamilton waterjet, all controlled by our patented JetStick. With seating for up to eight, the T29C cruises comfortably, posts a top speed of 33 knots and offers all the amenities for a perfect day on the water.
From the first glance on the water SECOND WIND’s beauty, aesthetics and pristine condition invite a closer look. She is a professionally-managed, impeccably cared-for, striking Jet Black Hinckley T29 Center Console which has been meticulously improved-upon. She features a full fishing package, teak decks and a full Raymarine navigation suite including radar and autopilot.
SECOND WIND is one of the finest T-29C examples built by Hinckley to be found on the water. Some notable features include:
- Fiberglass T-top with front and side Stratoglass panels.
- Varnished teak table under the forward dodger with an electric pedestal that lowers to create a comfortable lounging area.
- Vacu-flush® marine head, with10-Gallon holding tank, and overboard discharge.
- Cockpit fresh water shower.
- Fiberglass molded sink, with pressurized water, and an insulated cooler built into the engine box top.
- Saltwater deck wash hose located in anchor locker. Custom fishing package.